Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sophie's Weekday Routine (Sophie, Blog3)

Sophie
27/10/2012

Sophie’s Daily Routine

Every weekday, I wake up at 7:00 AM. After getting up, I take a shower. I’m very slow in the bathroom. My mom presses me to take a shower quickly. She says me I need to hurry up otherwise I would late for my first lecture. After taking a shower, I dry my hairs. My hairs are not long, but take long time to dry. I listen to the weather news at TV. I listen to the radio while eating breakfast. Then, I put on clothes and leave home at 9:00 AM. I take a bus at Boramae Park to go to a subway station. I get off the bus at Daebang station. I take Line 4 Subway to go to my university. I get off the subway at Gileum station and go to take a school bus. When I arrive to the university, I go to Grazie, which is a cafe in Udamguan. I pick up a drink and go to the classroom. A drink makes me not to fall asleep during the class. I listen to lectures and submit assignments. I have lunch with my friends with my friends at 2:00 PM. After lunch, I do my assignments with friends if there are free time. After all lectures, I go to a cafeteria to have delicious dinner. After eating dinner, I go to my home. When I arrive at home, I turn on the TV. While watching TV, I eat snacks. Also I do my assignments before go to my bed. I try to do the assignments well. I go to bed at 12:00 AM. I’m took very long time to fall asleep. I drop off nearly at 2:00 AM. My weekday routine is often boring, but I enjoy my weekdays. My weekends will be more fun.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Sophie - look especially at your articles/pronouns - there are a couple mistakes. Also, try to combine some of your sentences - you have many short sentences that you can combine by using conjunctions. Last, try to add some sensory details (sight, sound, smell, etc).

    ReplyDelete