Monday, October 29, 2012

Eunbin's Weekend Routine (Eunbin, Blog3)



 My Weekend Routine
                                                                                                                                          Eunbin
29/10/2012

     I'm working part-time job on weekend. The job is stationery store cashier. The store is close 

to my home. It will take 5 minutes on foot. I'm tend a shop, 10 a.m. 5 p.m. I open up the store at 

around 10 a.m. And I prepare for work. First, I turn on the computer and pos system. Second, I 

turn on the light in drinking water cooler. The store is not crowded on weekend. So, I feel 

comfortable during working. When no one in the store, I do my homework or read Internet 

articles. Buyers at the store are mostly children. Some of them are bad. They often steal store's

properties. So, I Keep a close eye on CCTV. However, most of them are kind and cute. 

sometimes I feel pleasure. I don't earn big money from this work, but it is comfortable job. So I 

do this part time job continually.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eunbin. I'm Sally. I read your story interestingly. I understand that your routine on the weekend very well. Your essay's sentence is short, so I easy to read it.
    However, It has some grammar's mistake.
    In first sentence, You should be write 'on the weekend'. Moreover, You should be combine two sentence. For example, 'I'm working part-time job on the weekend at stationery store by the cashier' is more natural.

    I think that this essay has some mistake, but I don't concern it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbin - you have chosen a very specific topic - your work routine. It's ok if you want to do this but make sure you have more chronological details. You have a lot of unrelated sentences. Everything you write should be about your sequence (before, after, during, etc.) Also - format - you need to have one paragraph. Please re-write this.

    ReplyDelete