Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hero in my family (Jisoo, Blog2)


p.48
Topic 1
 
Hero in my family
Jisoo
6/October/2012
 
     The person a hero in my family is uncle.  Uncle is husband of my great -

aunt. His name is Yoon hwan - Oh.    He is loving and understanding.  His job is
 
director of a Gosiwon.  He manage a Gosiwon in Paju.  But that is not a reason for
 
a hero.  Let me talk about reason that he became a hero.
 
     First, He provide Gosiwon room to poor homeless people for free.   My uncle
 
does a kindness to poor people using his job.   It is not a easy task.  But he take
 
care of homeless pelple.
 
     Second, my uncle gave them many things to dream and hope for future.
 
Because  They are not happy in relative terms about the quality of life.  Almost poor 

people lost the will to live.  
 
     Third, He always encouraged them to get a job.  And sometimes,  he made
 
them get a job too.  Getting a job is very important to them.  Because  getting a job makes 

them a hope.
 
     So many people said my uncle is emotional anchor of their life.  And for this
 
reason, He appeared on television.  So he became famous and His good deeds
 
became well-known throughout the world.  But he said "I'm not doing this to be
 
rewarded."  He is my role model.  And I think he is a real hero in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment