Monday, October 29, 2012

My Routine ( Yoon, blog3 )


20/10/12
Yoon
My Routine

          I had very irregular routine these days. After my midterm examination, all my routine is mixed. During the midterm exam period, I couldn't eat or sleep regularly and I have to give up almost everythings except midterm subject. Therefore, I need a new routine for my life and health.
          During the midterm exam, I didn't have any routine. I always study, eat lunch, study, eat dinner, study and sleep. My major is french, it's very hard to me. Therefore I have to spend much more time in studying french. After my midterm is finished, I need to make my daily routine again. This is my new daily routine. I wake up at 7am. I prepare for school for un two hours. I do stretching, eat breakfast, washing and get dressed. Then I take a bus and go to Dobongsan subway station. I take a line 1 to Changdong station and transfer to line 4. When I arrive at Gireum station, I take a school suttle bus or bus 1164. I take my class or do my assingnment or studying at school library. After my school is over I usually come to home and do my assignment. However, friday or sometimes I hang out with my friends. When I came home I take a shower and do stretching for my diet. Then I turn on my electric pad and go to sleep.
          Also I have a few goals that wanted to achieve this year, stretching everyday, studying TOEFL and studying English for my transfer exam. and achieve DELF A un and A deux in next February. Also I wanted to various support activities , reading  many books and make a hobby some thing worthy.For more details, first I will do stretching everyday. I'm not overweight but I need to shave my body. I prefer stretching than exercising. I don't have enough time to go fitness center, so I will stretching in my house when I have a free time. Second, I will study English and French much harder than now. My goal is achieving TOEFL enough score and DELF A un and A deux. Thus, I have to devide my time more detailed and efficiently. I have to review my French class everyday and memorizing more vocabulary. Also I need to start workbooks. Third, I will invest to my self. I will apply to many different support activities. I want to read a various kinds of books. From those books, I want to expand my thoughts. Also I will make a worthy hobby. For examples, I love reading or studying in cafe with coffee and desserts, so I could visit many cafe and record them. I like mending my mother's old clothes, so maybe I could make my own scrapbooks.
          There are so many things that I want to do and I have to do. Also there are many things to that I will do. I will make proper balance between them and improve myself.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!Yoon! I'm Tyler. I read your article very impressive. I hope you to achieve your goals.

    I have something to tell about yout writing. First, I think second paragraph and third paragraph have to same paragraph. It can be more simple if you do like that. At first, your exam term toutine comes briefly and now you worte about your new routine.
    Second, I can see some speelling and capitalization problem.Not everyday, it's every day. And not devide, it's divide. I'm sure you can find more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoon - I am a little confused about your thesis. Most people wrote one paragraph for this assignment - explaining their routine. It's ok to write a short essay if you prefer, but you still need a clear thesis. Your third paragraph is unrelated to the topic. You have shown very good effort, but I would suggest you take your second paragraph only, and develop that a little bit more into a one paragraph assignment. Pay close attention to verb tense as well :)

    ReplyDelete