Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Daily Routine (Henny, Blog3)


Henny

29/10/2012

 

My Daily Routine

 

                 My weekday is always same pattern. That is because I am a student. Except Wednesday, I wake up at 8:30 A.M. After waking up, I eat breakfast, bread and glass of milk. Then, I take the shower. When I end a shower and wear clothes, it is time to go to school. I go to school by taking the bus. I go to my university every day from Monday to Friday. Each day, I have two or three classes. After the classes, I come back home and I am very tired. That’s why I take a rest about an hour. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I go to gym. I like exercise. Also, I want to make a physical strength. After exercising, I do my homework at home. I review what I learned that day, too. If I do not review that day, I cannot catch up with the class. I go to bed before 1 A.M. That is because if I go to bed after 1 A.M, I cannot spend next day normally. I think that my routine is so boring. I want some change in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Henny.
    The comma is used to separate parts of a sentence.
    I think you used comma properly. Because I can understand your writing easily.
    But I think you need to rewrite some sentence.
    That is because I am a student. -> because I am a student.
    Thank you ! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henny, please try to combine some sentences into 1 sentence - otherwise many of them are too short. Also remember to check for articles. Last, try to add some sensory details (sight, sound, smell, etc)

    ReplyDelete