Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My father (Henny, Blog2)


Henny

17/10/2012

 

My Father

 

My father is an ordinary person. But, to my eyes, he is a great person. When I was young, I did not think he was a hero. My think is changed while I am getting older. Here are some reasons why I consider him to a hero.

First, he has much knowledge about almost things and fields. When I asked him about any field, he answered all my questions. In addition, my question is related from literature to biology. That is, he knows knowledge of all different fields. Whenever he explained to me, I really respected his knowledge.

Second, he read many books. I think that his knowledge is come from this ‘reading’. Though his major and occupation are related in engineering, he likes history books, detective stories and politics articles. So I cannot understand him. In my case, my major is language, I do not like all things about natural sciences like biology, science and engineering.

Third, he is a homely person. Though he is very busy because of his work, he always helps with the housework. I grew up watching him, so I help with the housework naturally. Also he likes to cook for us. When my mother was outside, he made a delicious dinner.

Whenever I think that I want to be like my father, knowledgeable in many different fields, interested in various fields, and homely person. I will try to like my father. Also, in the future, I want my kids will consider me to hero, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment