Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Favorite Way of Staying In Touch With Friends(Jay Blog #1)


My Favorite Way of Staying In Touch With Friends


 There are many ways that make staying in touch with friends. Living life without any friends, is very terrible. I think people can not live as alone. So I want to introduce my own ways to staying in touch with friends.

The first way is drinking alcohol often. Alcohol make people getting closely. If we spend time for night, most of koreans prefer to drink alcohol. While drinking alcohol we can talk more deeper and closer. Through drinking alcohol your friendship might be more tight.

The second way is take a picture together. When I look old pictures, I can feel "something" about past memories. The memories would be good or bad memories, but we can remember some happens from past. By looking old picture,  it make me to call my old friends.

The last way is contact your friend often. I think this is best way to staying in touch. If you contact often, you can share your feeling. Sharing feeling is the most important thing in human relationships.

All these ways are good tips to my life. I have many friends and I've live life longer than other classmates. So I am pretty sure about these three ways would be good ways to staying in touch with friends. I really recommend these ways. So enjoy your life.

2 comments:

  1. good jay - couple things:

    1. state your thesis clearly in the intro and include your main points IN the thesis

    2. verb tense - sometimes you need infinitive verbs or gerunds.

    3. your main points should all match in verb form

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir. I will try to fix those problems :)

    ReplyDelete