Sunday, September 30, 2012

Three Ways of Saving Money (Sally, Blog1)

 Sally
30.09.2012
 
 
Three Ways of Saving Money
 


      People invest saving of money a lot of time. They have various ways of it. I also have mine. These are three ways of saving money.

     The first way is writing wish lists in advance. If you go mart, maybe yu buy needless item. However, if you write wish lists, maybe you don't but it.

     The second way is writing cashbook. This help you to save the money efficiency. we can write income and payment in cashbook. If you disburse, you can know list of payment. Then, you observe yourself about unnecessariness of payment.

     The third is making a deposit. It's good for you to make deposit only for payment. If you pay on account, you receive interest. Moreover, I think that you steady your mind when you see a bankbook which is piled up by the money. If you have stable income, you should make installment savings.

    The ways of saving money is various except of thess three ways. However, this isn't easy for our. Therefore, I think that we more effort, if we want to save the money.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooo sally:)
    I read your writing.It is quite helpful to me. B'cuz I'm not well saving money.I think yours good thing is clear information and I think your grammar is good too. But I think your writing needs more detail things. I read this and try to do your writing. Thank u for information:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ella,

    Sally you need more supporting details. This is far too short.

    Good organization - but make sure you state a clear thesis with all of your main points in the introduction and in the conclusion.

    ReplyDelete