Sunday, September 30, 2012

Justin's Writing


Justin
30 /9 /2012
The Way of Look for a Job

           Nowadays, many University students have a part time job for their abundant life.
Then we look for a nice working place. For example,  high salary and comforting at the working. So I think, we need a more job searching skill for ours life.
           The First way is using Internet site named “AlBaMon” or “AlBaCheonGook”. In this Internet sites help to our fast job hunting. Every moment uploading many advertising for help and applicants has contacting to boss. But This way, we can’t Know their working circumstance.
           The Second way is using own legs. On the street, many shops stick to advertising for help on their shop. And using this way, we can searching to our working place. But it consume to much of time and our power.
           The Final way is using friends. Not only I, ours friends have a many part time jobs. And they could to introduce their job. This way’s good point is we can getting a much of information in advance. But it would limited to we are place of residence.
           We have a more ways for job hunting. But I Think, this writing is your help to in your life.       
     

3 comments:

  1. Hi justin, I read your post. I also find good job. But I can't. Because I don't have information for search good job. I could find good job refer to your post. Thank you. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiJustin I read it. And I discovered positive thing in your post. It is format of writing. You followed writing format very well. But there is an bad thing in your writing. Your concluding paragraph is too short. As a result, you did very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin, you need more supporting details for each paragraph and your conclusion is far too short.

    Also - your thesis statement is unclear. It should be something like this: "There are three ways to............"

    ReplyDelete