Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dean's Writing


Portfolio 9
Dean
30.9.2012


Getting a high score on semester
                 

Many students want to getting a high score on semester. I also want to getting a high score on semester but I can't getting a high score on previous semester. After previous semester, I always think that how I should do to get good grades. I will say that I think way to get successful result.                                                           

First, Don't absent in class. As far as I know, Total score of 10% is attendance In Sku. So if we absent many time , we can't expect to high score on semester. Therefore, we should be careful not to absent.          

Second, we should do homework everyday. Because We can review one's lesson by doing homework. If we steadily do homework, we can reduce the amounts of exam study.                                                         
 
Third, We remember that professor highlighted part. If professor highlighted some part, It is likely to come out on exam. If we know come out on exam part, Exam studying is more easier than don't know anything.

All three ways of getting a high score is very simple things. But I think that It is most hard to do simple things and it is most important thing to do simple things to get successful result.                                                       

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dean! This is Hannah.
    I read your post carefully.

    Your contents about how to get a high score is nice,
    but I think there are several parts of something wrong.

    In the first paragraph, the form of verb 'want' is infinitive.
    The form of 'can' takes the original form of verb.
    In the second paragraph, I think you don't have to use capital letter next to the comma. If you correct wrong parts of your writing, it will be better.
    I cheer you for your goal. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dean,

    1. indent your paragraphs

    2. Hannah means you should write 'want to get'

    3. Make sure you write a clear thesis statement which includes all of your main points in the introduction and in the conclusion

    4. Add some more supporting details

    ReplyDelete