Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Daily Routine

2012108026
23/10/12 Ian

My Daily Routine

I get up in the early morning. I wash my body and have a breakfast and I prepare to attend university. I put on my clothes and check my belongings. Then, I go to the university by bus or subway. I concentrate to class and have a good time with my classmates. When all classes are end, I heading for my home.  When I was arrived home, the sun goes down. I wash my body and change my clothes. If I don’t have dinner outside, I have dinner first and I do my homework like this. Finally, I study French because I prepare for DELF A2(Diploma of French study A2 level) at February. I’m eager to pass that exam. It’s my short-term plan. When I’m so exhausted, I go to the bed and sleep for next day. I think it’s very monotonous. I want to something surprisingly happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment