Monday, December 3, 2012

Mission Statement (Una)




Final draft
2012.12.03
Una


My Mission Statement


     My mission is to learn and study Russian. I would like to be a global interpreter, because it is interesting to connect people. So that I can interpret many languages to people. I have to speak over two languages and know about each countries. I will strengthen my english. I should study about the other language with english. The most important is get confident. Absolutely, I will have to effort two or three times than now.
Interpreter's activities will be extended. I will really effort to get my dream. I will travel overseas very often. It is a very precious experience to meet various personnel and to get in touch with various culture all over the world. Especially, I will learn Russian hardly. I think that It is my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment