Monday, December 3, 2012

Mission Statement (ELLA)


3/12/2012
ELLA
Final draft






Mission Statement



          My mission statement is to make a mighty Korea. The reason why, I want my country to be mighty that falls on effect other country. However I do not want to be a president or something. I want to be the minister of national defense. Therefore until that time, if North Korea and South Korea were not unified, I will do not soft solution anymore. I will take a strong measure. As achieve this, I will attend the army and take training. First step is to be an ROTC(Reserve Officers Training corps). That is because I cannot attend the military serves and I am not the military academy student. These days, I do exercise for ROTC test. After pass the test, and more after I graduate the ROTC and my academy life, I join the army and to train for 2 year half. Thus after discharge from the army some people quit and get a job or find a job, however, I will continue army life. Therefore in that place finally I find my way that I want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment